Wednesday, March 2, 2011

It's official! I'm a one woman show...well, me and my ass, that is. It's disappearing! Those pounds might not be coming off as fast as I'd like, but my ass is sure diminishing by the day. As a woman who is intimately in the know about her body, I know all of my lumps, curves, bubbles, jiggles and smooshiness. And I know my ass. And it's smaller. Much smaller. In fact, if my ass gets much smaller I'm gonna have to go ghetto with my jeans and buy a belt to keep them up around my ass. I like my booty...I hope it doesn't disappear altogether! My arms seem to be shrinking these days a little bit, too. I can deal with that. My arms are huge. I hate them. And of course my thighs are disappearing. I used to be pretty much wedged behind the steering wheel of my car once upon a time...now I fit loosely and comfortably. NOW I fit in the desks at school...not that I sit at them. I prefer the big girl table. Cuz I'm a big girl. And I wear my big girl panties. OK, I'm digressing...

I'm gonna have some news in the next day or two. So stay tuned. This amazing disappearing ass lady is on a roll and on her way down, down, down to downtown...

OK, now I'm really digressing. Sorry!

I'm in my photography class, which I find distinctly unchallenging....so I'm bored. So I'm blogging. But now, I must go.

2 comments:

FatGirl said...

lol you're so funny.
I want my ass to shrink, but not too much either.. I like having a bigger bottom..I like curves.. but Im just not curvy, Im round.. I can't wait for it to turn into real curves lol

Anaelle said...

Wow, isn't it great though to actually be able to see yourself shrink. I think this is a very encouraging and motivating sign that all the hard work you are doing is paying off :)

Thank you so much for showing your support on my blog and I look forward to following you on your journey.