Thursday, September 3, 2009

Insomnia no more

OK so you all know that insomnia is a major side effect of my anti-depressant medication that I'm taking...and sadly it's one that affects me in a major kind of way.  Bummer.  I've tried every prescription and over the counter meds that you can think of...including natural methods like melatonin and counting sheep.  (The sheep never work...they end up running off in my thoughts and I have to chase them down...how sleepy is THAT???)

So I've been basically up for trying anything.  Warm milk, warm tea, cold tea, milk with chocolate, standing on my head drinking warm milk...ok, so that last one I made up.  But it's always been quite bad.  I would go to bed and toss and turn for hours...literally.  3, 4 or 5 hours later I'd still be lying there awake.  This wasn't an occasional thing but EVERY night.  So if you're smart you'd notice that I'm speaking of this in the past tense...and that is because I've discovered something far better than the best prescription pill there is.  It's called Binaural Beats.  Google it.  Look it up or click on the link I just provided.  It's real and it works!  It's the ONLY thing that works for me.

So if you're interested in learning more...or possibly want to try it send me a message and I'll give you a link to download it.  I promise you won't regret it!  And no...I'm not getting paid by anyone to advertise...I just want people to know that after trying EVERYTHING to sleep...this is what works for me.  And others might be in the same boat.

0 comments: