Saturday, February 13, 2010

What a week

With this new semester comes a LOOOOOT of homework!  Math, English and Diversity.  I've already done one English paper, I have math every night and I took a diversity test on Thursday.  Needless to say, this semester is a lot more intense than last.  But I have confidence in myself.

I've been making a few new friends in school, too.  Always nice to have since it's my only mode of socialization.

I've been doing my Isagenix over the past week.  It began with the two days of cleansing...then 5 days of the shakes...now I'm on my last day of cleansing.  I've been sticking right to it so here's hoping the scale is nice to me tomorrow!  Crossing my fingers.

Nemo's hatchday was 2 days ago on the 11th and he turned 10 years old.  We sang him happy hatchday and gave him some extra nutriberries.

Tomorrow is Valentines day and surprisingly my husband remembered!  We're going to go to Olive Garden for their soup and salad tomorrow for lunch and then have a few errands to run.  Should be a fun day.

0 comments: