Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Finding relatives

So lately I've been attempting to locate any of either side of my family on Facebook.  My mothers or my fathers.  I think I might be the only person in this country with a completely stupid family tree on either side.  I can't find a single SOUL.  None!  Granted I rarely talk to them in person...in fact, I think the last time I talked with any of them was back in 1998'ish when my grandmother died.  But still!  We were all fairly close growing up!  What the hell happened?  We won't go into the fact that I not only THINK I'm better than them...but that I AM better than them.  I have made something of myself...sort of.  I'm intelligent, witty, fun...they're all hillbillie hicks who live in the trailer court next to the railroad tracks.

Great....just great.  I feel much better.

0 comments: