Saturday, November 20, 2010

Feeling bleachy!

I've caught a cold somewhere. It's had me dragging for the past couple of days, and I still am not up to par. I've been living with Vicks on my upper lip to clear my sinuses. My head is all achy and stuff from being all stuffy. It's a bummer...but I'm glad it's happening this weekend instead of next weekend over Thanksgiving.

But...in spite of feeling like complete shit...I've still been exercising every day! Still doing my 60 minutes on the treadmill, 6 days per week. I was telling my husband the other day that it's habit now...my day doesn't feel complete until I have exercised. And I love the feeling of those endorphins zipping through my body during and right after I get on the treadmill....it's like a natural high! I love the euphoria!

Exercise...it does a body good!

2 comments:

reneasskinnylove.blogspot.com said...

Wow being sick and getting up to exercise. YOU GO GIRL.I am also sick and I just can't do it..so it proves how bad you want this. Dont overdo it..you need rest to get better.

Dawn said...

I hope you feel better soon. Being sick sucks! My husbnad always seems to have a toothache every year around this time....it never makes Thanksgiving easy :(