Sunday, November 28, 2010

Hot 100 - Weekly Update

With Thanksgiving this week and then the subsequent leftovers, it's no wonder that I've gained almost 2 pounds...however, I was expecting something a lot worse than that!  I'm actually prety stoked.  Granted, that weight is on my mom's scale because I'm not home to use mine.  Hopefully mine doesn't differ too much, though.  I suppose I'll find out next week when I weigh again.

As far as my goals...  I brought my homework to do and have gotten it done.  Well, half anyway.  I still need to do some revisions on my English essay...maybe today sometime.  My water intake has been terrible.  It's so hard to get it all in when I'm not at home.  Sure, there is water available here, of course there is...but it's still just hard to get it in.  Also, I've gotten in my exercise, except for thanksgiving day.  We were traveling still, and then once we arrived in Utah we immediately went to dinner with the family...there wasn't any time left over to exercise.  I didn't worry too much about it, though.

So anyway, that's where I'm at.  A small gain, but it was to be expected.  I'm excited that I didn't do worse!

1 comments:

South Beach Steve said...

Believe me, it could be a lot worse after Thanksgiving. It is really a tough holiday to navigate as the focus is the feast.

Now it is time to hit it hard though - make the rest of the year the best of the year!