Sunday, November 7, 2010

Weekly Weigh-In / Hot 100

I'm doing a little combining this week with this post.  I'm doing awesome with my Hot 100 goals.  Last week I got in every bit of my 2.5 Litres of water that I wanted to get in each day.  I excercised daily for an hour doing cardio on the treadmill, and I'm loving school...and enjoying my family.  Things are going really well now for me...and that makes me really happy.

Now for the weigh-in...

The drumroll please...

After a week's worth of nothing but carb dinners, I thought for sure that I was going to gain a pound or two, even though I still ate in moderation.  I was really dreading today's weigh-in.

I worried for naught.

I lost SIX pounds!!!  I'm totally stoked!  Woohoo!!!  Go me!

4 comments:

South Beach Steve said...

Whoah!!!! That is incredible!

Anonymous said...

:O SIX pounds! Girl, I need THAT secret! congrats!!!! Deb

Dawn said...

Looks like everthing is falling into place for you. Don't you just love when everything seems to be going right?

Pippa said...

Whoah Shauna, that's AWESOME! Strange, I've found that after an indiscretion I often lose instead of gain. It sounds silly, but I'm suspecting that my body sometimes really WANTS a change of pace to be able to move ahead again.

Keep up the GREAT work!