Wednesday, January 26, 2011

One of the random problems that I'm encountering after losing almost 60 pounds is the fact that all of my clothes are falling off. Now, that can be a good thing if I could afford purchasing new clothes. However, I'm unable to do that!!!

For instance, this morning I decided that I'd had enough of an ill-fitting brassiere. I knew I had alternate ones from a previous weight loss foray, but I was pretty sure that I didn't have any that were the proper size that I needed. So, I'm rifling through my lingerie drawer, checking sizes on tags and then tossing items aside haphazardly when I find a fancy bra that I used to wear under a shrug that resembles more of a skimpy top than anything else. It's padded (of course), and has little red cherries on top of a white background and red ruffley lace along the edge. Needless to say, it's not your everyday wearing kind of dealio. Not normally anyway.

It is now!!! It was the right size! So, till I'm able to purchase a more normal brassiere, this one is going to have to do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is the best feeling in the world... putting on your clothes and having them be too big... but it SUCKS when the bank account isn't full to go and get new clothes to rock. It is the love/hate section of dieting for me. I am loving the results... and yet hating that nothing is fitting. Grrrr... Glad that you had something to work until then.... cherries and all ;)

arielcircleofnine said...

Fave place to shop when I need clothing that I dont intend to be able to wear forever--Goodwill/Salvation Army! If you hit it right you can find nice stuff in smaller sizes. I even buy a few things which are TOO small, and try them on periodically for motivation.

Congrats on the weight loss, and getting the girls comfortably into that sexy ruffled bra!