Monday, January 25, 2010

The beginning

So here I am...a new year, another start.  I've been here so many times that I can't even begin to count the number anymore.  It's sad, in a way...but one day, hopefully, I will make my goal. 

A few posts ago I posted the latest and greatest in ideal weight calculators and mine said that I should be looking to reach at least 180.  I can do that!  It's realistic...and I'd be happy there!  I'm serious!  I don't WANT to be all skinny minnie...I  just want to be able to walk to class without being out of breath...shoot...even change my clothes without being out of breath!  Yes...it's that bad.  I'm not exaggerating!

And so....I'm going to start taking accountability with my blogging.  I won't be weighing in every day but every other week.  I will also list what I eat that day as well as how long I walked on my treadmill.  I'm going to set my goals in 10 pound increments.  Some days that will be all that I post.  Others you'll get multiple entries like today.  It's basically whatever happens that day.

So here goes....first, the pics.  Yes, I'm outside without a coat and yes that's snow falling.  And yes...it was cold!  Haha.

Starting Weight: 310
Goal Weight: 300
End Goal Weight: 180




0 comments: