Monday, March 8, 2010

Almost mid-term

So here we are almost at mid-term again.  Good heavens, where does the time go???  My first math test is on Wednesday and I think I'll do ok.  I'm thinking positively...that's where it begins.  My English class has been a lot of fun so far...the teacher is amazing and the topics we've had to write about are just awesome.  Recently we're working on our 2nd writing assignment and I knew mine was strong but to hear the feedback from the class today was nice.

I've been cleansing today...never a fun ordeal but I've felt as though I've needed it for a few weeks now.  I ran out of the cleansing juice after my 2nd week so I've went without for about 3 weeks now.  It was time!

Kurt's decided to blog again...about some really fun stuff.  So if you haven't been following his blog be sure to do so.  You can find the link on the left side of my blog under Fave Blog links...his blog is called Something/Anything?  He's such a talented writer and I love reading his stuff because he makes me laugh so darn much!

Yesterday we went grocery shopping...a tedious chore that must be done.  You should have seen me reaching to the top shelf for a can of plain almonds.  Of COURSE it was on the top shelf...and of COURSE I couldn't reach them!  And of COURSE Kurt was in the next aisle over looking for something else on the list.  So I stood on my very tippy toes (which isn't far with all the weight I'm carrying) and streeeetched my hand up.  There were 4 cans stacked one on top of the other and so I grabbed the bottom one and verrrry carefully lowered it down to where I could take the top one off of the stack and then very carefully put them all back up onto the top shelf.  I was impressed that I could actually do all of that without dropping anything!  Ahhh the drawbacks of being short.

I took the dogs to their vet appointment a few days ago and was told (I already knew) that Peaches needs to lose a pound or two.  She's got love handles where there needs to be ribs.  So we've been trying to feed them twice a day, morning and evening, out of separate bowls.  Peaches gets only 1/4 cup of food each time.  I was worried about  her because for a while she wasn't eating...but we've found our rhythm.  Phew!  They also both got their shots and Peaches got a mani/pedi done.  MUCH needed!  Her nails were starting to split... :(

Anyway that's all for now...till next time...don't eat any chopped  liver.  Not only does it taste disgusting but it looks disgusting, too!

0 comments: