Saturday, March 27, 2010

I know that it's been a while since I've updated anything about my Isagenix program.  Truth is that there isn't a whole lot to tell.  I was expecting to do as well as I did on it a couple of years ago but that's not the case.  I'm struggling daily to get in my water, my shakes and meals within my caloric intake range.  In other words...I've not been doing well at all.  :(  Which then, of course, depresses me and I end up wanting to give up altogether.

I find myself surrounded by friends who are getting the lap-band and I want so badly to get one.  But as long as I'm paying old hospital bills and getting collection calls for newer ones I don't think I can manage paying for that as well.  Which is why I haven't given up on Isagenix.  I owe it to myself and to my family to give this my all.  Even when I do get depressed about my results.

0 comments: