Saturday, March 13, 2010

Decidedly unwell

Other than a decidedly awesome song called Unwell (thank you, Matchbox 20)...I am decidedly unwell.

Yesterday evening I had a low calorie green bean casserole for dinner, not remembering that all of the previous times that I'd had it I'd gotten decidedly unwell.  This time was no different.

And so...

From about 10pm on since last night I've had a terribly upset stomach, mega diarrhea that also has the decidedly UNWELL color of black to it!  I know this is too much info but hey, what else am I going to amuse myself with?  I had the last of the pepto last night as well as a Tylenol PM (just one...more than that knocks me out for a week!)  I've sat on the toilet so many times with my book (I'm certainly not going in there without one!) wondering if I was going to puke, as well.  Listening to the sounds of my poor, churning tummy being unhappy about being decidedly unwell.

The upside to being decidedly unwell?  With my body emptying everything in its decidedly unwell system I'm probably also losing a few pounds.  Figures it takes being decidedly unwell to lose it!

So I slept until about 2pm after many interruptions from the mini dog and one decidedly cold and wet nose pushed into my face at least once from big dog.  I ate top ramen because, after doing internet research on decidedly dark diarrhea, it is salty and easy on my system.  Now I'm reclining back in my recliner with mini dog on my lap sharing space with my laptop with a decidedly unwell tummy still making churny noises.  I don't feel good.  I don't want to be awake.  I want to go back to bed and feel sorry for myself for being decidedly unwell.

0 comments: