Saturday, March 27, 2010

School update

OK so this past week I received good news and bad news.  The good news was that I received an A on my mid-term English paper.  Woohoo!  The BAD news was that I got just above a C on my math test.  NOT good.  I was so depressed that I almost binged!  God knows I wanted to!  Probably what saved me was that I was cleansing that day so after I told Kurt that I wanted to eat something I picked up my water bottle and chugged down a whole bunch.

After having a pretty down night and day after the math results came in I've began taking steps to ensure that that sort of thing doesn't happen again.  I've made appointments with math tutors twice a week for an hour each time to go over math and to review what I didn't have down before.  My math teacher will be giving the test again because apparently most of the class did pretty shitty.  So I'm going to be reviewing like mad!

I'm doing pretty good in my Diversity class.  A's on the quizzes and first paper.  Should know how I do on Tuesday with my second paper that I turned in.  I also turned in an extra credit paper.  I haphazardly put that one together so I don't know if I'll have gotten all of the points for it or not.  It's definitely my favorite class, though.  Christopher is an excellent teacher and really gets the class involved.  There are some touchy subjects sometimes but it's fun to hear other people's opinions.

We're past mid-term and on the downward side of the semester.  I'm looking forward to the end.  Haha.

0 comments: