Friday, April 30, 2010

OK, so I've been on Isagenix and I know that I've not really been saying a whole lot about it...mostly because I'm not happy at all with my results. For some reason my body is in denial...not to be confused with "de nile a.k.a. the nile". I've lost maybe 20 pounds in 2 months now...and I know that that's not BAD....but come ON....it needs to be MORE and happen FASTER, dammit!

Granted...I should be more diligent in my exercise. My doctor says I need to work up to 1 hour of cardio per day for at least 5 days per week. Yikes! 1 hour??? I figure I get in about half an hour in my shoes walking around at school so I suppose I should do my 1 mile walk at home more than I have been. OK...my personal goal...this week...each day...1 mile. Before I die of fatness!

And all...that....jazz!
(Click on the green button below!)

Chicago Soundtrack - All That Jazz .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine


2 comments:

TinaM said...

A mile a day to start? I JUST worked my way to a mile a day this week lol. I started in February, and only did 15 minutes a few times a week to start. You might be more physical then I was though already, but my best advise TAKE IT SLOW.
I truely believe that if I didn't take it slow, I would get over whelmed and quit.

10 pounds a month is great! That's 120 in one year :)

Good job on the grades!

Shauna said...

It's not hard for me to do the one mile...it's just a matter of taking the time to do it. It's almost like all the motivation has been sucked out of me. Sigh. I'm going to have to find it real soon!