Monday, July 27, 2009

Clothes shopping

Have you ever went clothes shopping for plus sizes or know anyone who has?  Why is it that there are so many synthetic materials (read polyester) in fattie clothes?  Do we look like we need to step out of a 70's fashion mag?  No.  Then WTF???  We sweat enough in the summer months that we don't need the added bonus of wearing non breathable material.  I mean really people!

I PLEAD with the clothing manufacturers of the world....the world consists of more "overweight" people than underweight these days.  Make something fashionable and comfy for us!  I BEG of you!

I do a lot of shopping at Lane Bryant.  I like the classy looks and styles and that they're tailored for my type of body.  However, 80% of it is synthetic.  A little breathable fabric would be great in 100+ temperatures.  Who can I talk to about this unthinkable act?  Or maybe ask WHY???  Because really...just because I'm fat doesn't mean I'm not fashion conscious or enjoy a nice silk against my fat rolls.  C'mon clothes designers out there!  Get with the proggie!  Fat people like to spend money, too!

0 comments: