Sunday, September 26, 2010

Feeling uggy

The past few days the Metformin has had me feeling pretty uggy.  (Yes, I know, uggy is not a real word....but it is in MY world!)  Anyway, I've been feeling uber bloated, and not hungry at all.  And what's the most scary is that ice cream isn't even good to me, right now.  Neither are McD's fries!  I tried eating some Ben & Jerry's last night and only got a few spoonfuls in before I started feeling nauseous.  The fries were the same way....I ate maybe five of them before I stopped, because it was making me sick.  Even a frappaccino isn't tasty to me!  Since when has THAT ever happened????

I know Metformin is supposed to quell my cravings for carbs and sugar, but DAYUM....

It's also another TOTM for me.  Talk about a shocker - 5 weeks to the day.  I'm impressed.  Going from over a year, to twice in a row.  I'm not sure what's better...this uggy feeling caused from the Metformin, or being regular again.  At the moment, I'm just not sure!  Ask me in a week, or two. 

In the meantime, I forgot to weigh myself this morning in my preoccupation with my Spanish test, so I'll weigh tomorrow.  I hope that this uggy, bloaty feeling doesn't affect it, but it probably will.  It usually does.

1 comments:

TinaM said...

Hey Shauna, sorry you are feeling uggy!!!
Just got all caught up on your last few post, good job on the 2 pound loss!!! AND the 100 challenge, sounds like you have a plan :)
I know what you mean about spanish. It's like book spanish from spain... that isn't the same as what people speak here. Mostly from mexico and south american countries. BUT it will help with the basics :)
Good luck with the class and any others, sound like you are a busy lady!!!!
Thank you so much for your comment on my blog also :)
Have a great week Shauna!