Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I just finished my 50 min workout on the treadmill for the day.  I was starting to wonder if I was gonna get around to it today.  I kept meaning to do it earlier...and time just kept passing by.  So, around 9:30 I put my shape-ups on and told my husband that I was going back to exercise.  He was starting to wonder if I was gonna exercise today, too!  It's always so hard to get ON the treadmill...but after I start it feels too good to stop.  And afterwards, I feel so great that I'm totally glad that I didn't put it off.  It's just gathering up that gumption to "git 'er done" that's the hard part.  I'm really proud of myself for sticking to my regime and not giving up.  I'm so glad to see the pounds slowly coming off, and I'm so glad that I'm able to move around a little easier.

AND...I'm so glad that I went down a pant size!  Woohoo!  I have so many clothes of all different sizes that I won't be having any issues with actually affording new ones for a while.  But I'm stoked about losing a size.  Nothing feels better than putting on a pair of capris that I've not been able to wear all summer...just as summer's ending.  Haha.  Oh the irony!  And next summer they'll be too big.  Ah well...c'est la vie.

1 comments:

TinaM said...

I know what you mean about not wanting to, then being SO glad you did :)
I'm so proud of you for sticking with it! And 50 minutes per day! you are doing awesome!!!!