Thursday, December 30, 2010

Concessions

I think I may have painted my step-dad in the wrong sort of light because I didn't get my SB card from him! That's so not true! I just wanted to add that for the past several years he's purchased Hummel collector's plates for sisters for both myself and my sister. This year was the final pieces of the set...and I believe there are 10 all total. These are not cheap. They're beautiful and extremely thoughtful on his part. He's always treated me as a daughter, and I think of him as my dad. He's everything that I wish my own father was. This year he also gave me a beautiful cross/heart necklace with a lovely engraved saying on the back. I wear it from time to time and when I do it always reminds me of him. He's given me so much, both in love and material things...I'm ashamed that I may have painted him in a bad light.

Randy...I'm sorry. I love you and appreciate you...and I'm so glad for the large part that you play in my life. You are, and always will be, a blessing to me. Thank you for everything that you've done for me, for us.

(This is a pic that's a few years old...
but he's just as awesome now as he
was then!)

0 comments: