Sunday, December 19, 2010

Weekly Update - Hot 100

I had a .5 pound loss this week. I'm okay with it because I know that, a) It's THAT time of the month, b) I didn't do so well with my water intake this week and, c) I had 3 lattes this week (all non-fat, sugar free...but still). All of those combined makes for a lean loss...but like I said, I'm okay with it since I know all of that...and besides, it's a loss, not a gain! Sweet!

As for the rest of my goals for Hot 100...I am doing awesome. Still doing my exercise, and...the semester has ended with me having a 4.0 GPA. Woohoo! I'm totally stoked!

1 comments:

TinaM said...

A LOSS IS A LOSS! WOO HOO!!!! :)

You really are doing awesome Shauna, I am so proud of you for sticking with it! Especially through the holiday season, you should be SOOOO proud :)