Sunday, December 12, 2010

Weekly Update - Hot 100

I've had a great week! Only two more finals to take, and I'm free for a month before the new classes start! Woohoo!

I've been working out like a fiend, adding my steep inclines to work up my larger calorie-burning muscles in my legs. It paid off in a 2.5 pound loss, making me officially over my 50 pound weight loss mark by .5 pounds. Woohoo! I'm pretty stoked about that! (As if you couldn't tell!)

My goals for Hot 100 have been good, as well. Water intake, exercise, and school are all doing great. There were some days this past week that I got more than my goal of 2L of water in (more like 4L), and one day that I barely got in 1L but for the most part...obviously, I did pretty darn good! I'm happy with the end results.

1 comments:

TinaM said...

50 pounds Shauna!!! Wow!!!
That really is so awesome, you are doing so great!
I'm proud of ya :)