Monday, May 3, 2010

Disgustingly disgusted

Today I walked one mile.  I'm proud of myself for that.  I'll be even MORE proud if I can keep doing it every day for 5 days each week.  What sucks is just how tired one mile of walking makes me.  And how asthmatic I get afterward.  I have asthma when I exercise.  I guess it's a fairly common phenomena.  It's because I'm fat.  A growing phenomena.  Go figure.  Add one more to the growing list of ailments that happen when one is uber fat.  Or, as doctors like to say, MORBIDLY obese.  Ohhh, I'm MORBID, now???

When I think of morbid I think...evilness, fetish, dark...gothic.  I certainly don't think of fat...except when it's paired with obese.  I suppose it just goes to show that sometimes it's not how you look but, well, how you look!

My verson of morbid:


The fat version of morbid:


0 comments: