Friday, May 14, 2010

This past week has been crazy for me.  It was finals on both Monday and Wednesday with a big paper due on Tuesday, as well; so I've been kind of chilling yesterday and today, enjoying the beautiful Spring weather and not having to worry about classes.

But today I woke up and felt that hungry gnaw in the pit of my stomach that means that I'm bored.  It drum home the fact that I'm out of work and nobody wants to hire a fat woman.  It brings home the fact that I really needed school to get me out of the house because, otherwise, I have nothing to do that for.  Nowhere to go.  Nothing to do.  No friends to chill with on a regular basis.  I want friends, again!

I have a hugely dirty house and it's so hard for me to find the energy to clean it...or go through things to separate them out for the yard sale that I'm determined to have this Summer.  It's hard when you're heaving around 300+ pounds of chub.

I'll be starting the Phentermine tomorrow.  It's the week's mark of not having taken any anti-depressants and I'm stoked.  It should help me find a lot of the energy that I'm not feeling, right now.

One of the goals that I've been saying I'm going to do this summer is learn how to knit.  I guess there are videos on YouTube that show you how and so I'll be studying those and starting that.  I've always wanted to learn.  There are so many nifty things that you can make if you know how to knit.  Cool scarves, honestly, I'm a scarf girl so I really DO like scarves!  Heavy slipper socks (my feet are always freezing).  And maybe, someday, a baby blanket.  Something to pass on, you know?  So, that's my goal.  Now, to afford the yarn and needles!  *Sigh*  Being poor really does suck.

0 comments: