Thursday, May 20, 2010

Vaca time

I will be leaving home for the great South East of the country (a.k.a. Oklahoma) to visit with my sister and niece.  I'll be leaving Reno via Amtrak tomorrow afternoon and arriving in Salt Lake City around 4am, where my mom will pick me up.  I'll chillax there for the day (get a massage), visit (get a massage), watch a large TV (get a massage), visit with my mom and step-dad (get a massage), maybe get a frappuccino (get a massage), and miss my husband and babies, dearly.

My husband will not be joining me on this trip because we are unable to board the critters (no money!) so he's staying back home with our mini family whilst I go off on this road trip.

Yes...that's right.  We're driving.  And I've got my camera.  Do you know what that means?  It means over the next couple of weeks you'll be inundated, hopefully not TOO much, with pics of my road trip, and such.  I mean, if we pass through a town that boasts the biggest ball of twine in the country...we're stopping for pics.  Haha.  It should be interesting.

I've got an iPod full of great tunage and my book.  And I've got my sunglasses.  I'll be chill.

You'll see.  There will be no murders on this trek.  At all.

Nope.

None.

None.

None.

Maybe.

Wow...a very young Hugh Jackman sings Oklahoma!



1 comments:

TinaM said...

3 of the owlets are flying around, the last one hasn't even come out yet. lol.

I hope you have a GREAT time, I love pictures :)