Sunday, July 4, 2010

He needs a medal

My husband is a saint.  He just is.  In the time that I've stopped using anti-depressants my mood has been all over the place.  Not in a good way.  I feel it.  I know it.  And it's like I can't do anything to stop it.

I've given Isagenix time...but if I give it any MORE time then I'll have a divorce on my hands.  Well, maybe not that bad...but still.  I get bad.  Bitchy.  Major bitchy.  UBER bitchy.  And it just seems to be getting worse.

So, when Kurt gets his next check I'm heading to the dr to get a new prescription.  Hoping there's something else out there that doesn't make me gain weight...other than Wellbutrin, because THAT doesn't do shit for me.  But I do know that I need something. 

In the meantime...

Kurt, I love you.  Thank you for helping me get through this rough time.  You're irreplaceable.

0 comments: