Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Lawdy me, I did it!!!

In spite of last night's bummer-ness...I woke up this morning with renewed determination.  And dammit, I was going to get back on the scales to see the damage.

I couldn't believe it!  300 on the nose!  Somewhere between shortly after midnight and 30 minutes ago (yeah, I know, I slept in) I LOST 2.5 pounds!  That makes me officially at my short term goal!  I'm so stoked I can barely contain myself!  Last week had some bumps like our anniversary and brownies on Saturday (ahem) but I did it!!!

Some of you know just how exciting this is for me.  OK....another STG needs to be set.  Ten pounds at a time.

1 comments:

TinaM said...

Wooo Hoooo!!!!!!!!!
I'm so happy for you!!! I know how that feels, and it's awesome! For me what was even better was having a 2 in front, and you will be there quick fast and in a hurry! Wooo Hooo!!!!!!