Friday, July 9, 2010

School update

I was thinking about the fact that it was July a couple of nights ago (yes, I do think random stuff, on occasion), and remembered that this was the month that I was told they'd be going over the loan increase forms.  I was bored, it was 3am, so I thought, ok, I'll check the website and see the status of it.

I've been DECLINED.

The horror!  The outrage!  The LIE!

I keed, I keed....

Of COURSE, I got the increase!!!!!!  Peeps, you know what this means?!  It means I'm goin' back to school, again!!!  Yay!!!!!!  I'm so stoked.  Kurt was saying that even if I didn't get the increase we'd find a way to pay for it....we'd have been so broke we'd have had to move!  And eat dirt!  A lot of dirt.  Too much dirt.

I wonder how many calories are in dirt.  I bet I'd have lost weight!  Crap!  Maybe I'll try the dirt diet, anyway!!!

Sweet!

0 comments: