Monday, July 19, 2010

Proud of me

I'm proud of myself.  Last night, around 1am, I was bored and restless.  I was watching a show on the computer and...well...bored.  You know how it is.  I wasn't hungry...but I felt like I should eat something.  So, I headed into the kitchen towards the junk food.  I stopped dead in my tracks and did an about face and headed to the fridge and pulled out some grapes.  High in sugar, so not the greatest for just before bedtime, but MUCH better than junk food.

Can I hear a hip-hip hooray, for me???  Don't worry, I've already heard it a few times in my head!

5 comments:

TinaM said...

Hip Hip HOORAY!!!!!
You did better than me. I had the best intentions and did grapes before I went to bed. But then I got back up when I couldn't sleep... I gave into the cereal. lol, better than the leftover pizza but still...
Have a great day!!!!!

skippymom said...

Hip hip HOORAY - Grapes are awesome, regardless of the sugar, than junkfood. Nicely done. You should be proud of yourself.

Now the question is - what color grape - I have kids that fight over red vs. green. I just say bring on the grapes Peoples...heck with the color - what is your preference?

And if you put watermelon in front of me? keep your hands and feet away - it is my fav' fruit and I eat it all the time. YUM.

Shauna said...

Ohhh watermelon....yum!

Thanks for the support, ladies!

Anonymous said...

I do have a preference lol. I love prple grapes. My son loves the green though...
~TinaM

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just stopping by and checking out your blog.

You did good by choosing the grapes...congrats!