Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Have you ever noticed...

Have you ever noticed that some days I do more than one entry...some weeks I do multiple entries...and then nothing for a couple of weeks?  I don't know why that is...but it bugs me.  And I'm the one doing it!

The most recent issue of silence is that our main computer is down for the count and in the Apple Hospital getting fixed.  I know, I know...Macs rarely have hardware failure...but it does happen.  They ARE just a machine, after all...even if they're far superior than anything else out there.....

But I digress...

Silence is not golden.  Well, sometimes it is.  But mostly it has a ring to it.  Have you ever been somewhere where it's totally and completely silent?  Ever notice that you hear that small ringing in your ears when that happens?  I wonder why that is.

Again...digression.  Wow, twice in a single entry!  I better go!

1 comments:

TinaM said...

haha, I've noticed- but I don't mind :)
I hate when it's absolutly silent, VERY creepy. My mother things that ringing is aliens... who knows ;)