Sunday, October 31, 2010

Hot 100 - Update

I'm doing really well on my goals that I set for Hot 100.  I got all of my water in this week, I got a B on my math test (I think I may have mentioned that already, though), and I've gotten my English essay turned in and have began to research my 3rd essay.  I also exercised every day this week...sadly, even today, since in lieu of my treadmill I ended up doing a nice workout of housework.  Who knew it was such a sweat inducer?

Anyhoo...I'm doing really well on my goals, and I'm pretty proud of myself with the treadmill and water intake.

I'm looking forward to the coming week!

2 comments:

South Beach Steve said...

Great job this week! Keep up the good work!

Leah said...

Great job on you goals!!

I haven't bought a new pair of Right Fit jeans this year yet, now I'm curious about whether I'll like them as much. Sorry for you about that.