Sunday, October 17, 2010

Weekly Update - Hot 100

I'm doing well with my goals, except for the water.  I knew, when I set the goal, that I was going to have some problems.  I really need to get that water in.  My two other goals, doing my best in school and I'm still excercising daily.  However, when I got on the scale this morning it showed only a maintain.  I suppose it's better than a gain, but dang!  I really need a loss!  Granted, I could be PMS'ing, which certainly does promote water retention and other uglies, so hopefully that's the reason and that next week will be another big loss again.

2 comments:

South Beach Steve said...

One thing that helps me to drink more water is to start the day off with a big glass of it. I then identify something I do throughout the day as a trigger to go get more water.

Shauna said...

I usually always have a water bottle on me...but dang if I can't remember to freakin' drink it! Ha.