Sunday, October 24, 2010

I'm such a bad blogger

I've been so remiss on writing...and I know it.  I've been so busy with writing English essays for class, and studying math.  I had to drop my Spanish class because I wasn't catching on nearly as fast as I was hoping to, and I wasn't doing very well on tests...so I dropped it.  I didn't want my GPA to suffer from an elective class.  I may take it again at a later time...but who knows?

Anyway, school's going well.  I'm getting an A in English, of course, and I believe I'm getting an A in math, as well.  We just had our 2nd math test last Thursday so I won't know how I did until Tuesday...but I'm pretty sure I did okay.

I'm starting to consider which classes to take for next semester.  I'll be finished with my English pre-req's...but I really love taking classes from Patty...so I may end up taking her English 102 to satisfy another pre-req...either that or Writing Fiction.  Either one would be fun...but I sure love Patty's classes!  I'm also going to be signing up for a digital photography class.  That, believe it or not, also satisfies a pre-req and would not be considered an elective.  I find that funny.  All these amazing classes available that are considered pre-req's.  Although, there is one class that I am required to take that is about computers...kind of like a beginners course; I need MS Word 97 on my computer for it...can you say barf?!  I know all the stuff the class teaches already...and yet it is still a pre-req.  I guess my mac is gonna have to deal with having a microcrap product installed on it for a few months at some point.  Gack!

0 comments: