Monday, June 21, 2010

Her name was Timber Lynn.  Timber, because my sister wanted something odd.  Lynn...for me.

She was one of the two that my sister lost to the state and then adopted out many years ago...and I think about her often.  I can only hope that one day both her and her brother will find me.  I want them to know that they were (and are) always loved.

I don't have many pics of her because she was a baby when I got married and moved away.  The pics from my first wedding were lost...long story.

So here she is...such a sweetheart.

Wherever you are, Timber Lynn...I love you and miss you.



2 comments:

TinaM said...

Aw :( how sad. I have a niece like that. I think she would be 9 now. But I never met her... I would have adopted her myself if I would have known about her :( I found out a couple days after she was born and given up :( If only...
I feel for you. I really hope they find you too.

TinaM said...

Oh my goodness. i just read that and hope you know I wasn't in ANY way implying you should have adopted them! because I wasn't.

In my situation, I already had my own 3 year old son, and had a good job. I could have done it then and wish I would have been given the chance. If it were to happen NOW, I probably couldn't do it. I have NO job and could not support another child.
So just know that's not what I meant at all.
Only the best wishes for you!