Thursday, June 24, 2010

The whole student loan thing....I think it's under control.  After attempting a few times to fill out the stuff online and having their site have a major meltdown in the middle...I think I'm all finished with it now.  I still haven't received word that I've got the amount that I asked for...but at least all the paperwork is done, now.  Well, the proverbial paperwork.  It's all online these days....even better.  No papers to shuffle and lose, ya know what I mean?

So anyhoo...next month is when they'll be doing the increases on the loans and so I should know then.  Dunno WHEN next month...but next month sometime.

I'm supposed to meet a friend at Starbucks in a few minutes to have a coffee and chitchat.  It'll be nice to have someone other than my husband, or the bartenders, speak adult to me!  :D  (No offense to any of you guys, but hey....a girl's got to have some variety in her life!)




0 comments: