Tuesday, June 22, 2010

And I'd lost 1.5 pounds!  Yay!  I'm seeing 300 getting closer and closer.  It's not far off now.  Just a few more pounds and I'll be there!  Come ON...let's get ON with it!

I actually cheated a bit yesterday.  I had a pint of ice cream...ice cream is my weakness.  If anyone has any suggestions as to how to manage THAT one, I'd be much appreciative!  Then last night around 1am I had a little debbie.  It doesn't really matter which one (mostly cuz I can't remember the names of them) but I did it.  It makes me wonder if my weight loss would have been better today had I not had those two items.  I'm not going to dwell on it, though.  I also drank a ton of water, yesterday.  And I'm not dumb...I know that the big weight loss in the beginning is water...but still, it sure looks good on the scale.  And it's nice to see it go down instead of up, for once!

2 comments:

TinaM said...

Wooo Hooo!!!! Good job!
I have a real problem with ice cream too! I bought some 'freeze pops' (the little frozen flavored ice in little plastic things) recently to try and ward off the urge for something cold now that it's so hot, 35 calories. Not working as well as I hoped, but it will once the ice cream is out of the house lol.

What really did work for me was the little singel serving cups of icecream. Here they sell them in a pack of 10 individual cups, 5 chocolate sundae and 5 strawberry, and I think they were 90 calories each. They were real ice cream, and very good. When I was finished I was satisfied. I gotta get some more!

Shauna said...

I TOTALLY forgot about those! I had some last summer....heh...I think I still have one in the freezer. Doh!

Ice cream is my weakness. And any carb. Ice cream and carbs. For some people it's chocolate...for me, it's ice cream. Argh!