Saturday, June 26, 2010

I feel...fishy

Kidding, kidding.  (Honest, B, I don't even taste it!)

Actually...surprisingly, the fish oil seems to be working for me.  And I feel my moods beginning to level out...I don't feel as many mood swings in me as there were.  But maybe I'm not really the one to be asking.  Haha.  I should be asking my husband...but he's sleeping...shhhh!

I weighed today and the scale didn't go up or down.  It stayed the same.  Sigh.  Probably the leftover pizza I had yesterday.  I'm still getting in 3L of water each day...and still peeing like a racehorse!  (Don't look appalled!  You KNOW what I'm talking about!)  I'm trying not to feel TOO bummed about it...after all, I've lost quite a few pounds this past week...I should be happy.  But I'm still a little bummed.  It almost makes me wanna whip out those laxatives and take a few.  Almost.  I'm not crazy!  Those things are expensive!  I can't afford that!  Haha.

2 comments:

TinaM said...

I try not to weigh myself every day. Honestly, your body naturaly flucuates, and it is discouraging for me to see it on the scale!!! I try and wait the whole week (but usualy peek about day 5 to see how I'm doing lol)

Shauna said...

Yeah...I know, but I'm just so close to my short term goal...argh! Haha.